Acclaimed for its manageable scope and unsurpassed readability, Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery 6th edition (PDF) presents practical guidance, authoritative on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in children, infants, and adolescents. State-of-the-art, expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1,000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula, laparoscopic splenectomy, biliary atresia, uterine horn, and more.
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques, including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Gallbladder Disease and Choledochal Cyst, Tissue Engineering, and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
P.S A newer edition is also available. See below
NOTE: This purchase only includes Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery 6e PDF. No online access included