Your guide to keeping the heat on
Whether you’re a veteran or an apprentice HVAC technician, you know that technology changes and you need to keep up. The fully reviewed guidebook, Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 2, 4th Edition, (PDF) includes everything you need to know to install, maintain, and fix the components that run, regulate, and fuel both new and old new systems. From steam line controls and oil burners to the newest chip-based technology and environmental regulations, Volume 2 assists you keep the heat on.
- Find new calculations and environmental advices
- Deal with solid fuels and comprehend coal firing methods
- Learn the best ways to manage hydronics and steam line controls
- Review pipes, pipe fittings, valve installation, piping details, and duct systems
- Refer to data tables with formula cross-references, conversions, and manufacturers’ lists
- Install and repair thermostats, automatic controls, humidistats and oil or gas burner controls
The Audel HVAC Library
Vol. 1: Heating Systems, Furnaces, and Boilers
Vol. 2: Heating System Components, Gas and Oil Burners, and Automatic Controls
Vol. 3: Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps, and Distribution Systems
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 2, 4th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.