Blender 3D is one of the topmost pieces of 3D animation software. Machine modeling is an important aspect of war games, racing games, space games, and animated action films. As the Blender software grows more popular and powerful, there is a demand to take your modeling skills to the next level. This ebook will cover all the topics you need to create professional models and renders.
Blender 3D Incredible Machines (PDF) will help you develop a broad skill set that covers the main aspects of mechanical modeling. Through this ebook, you will create many types of projects, including a pistol, robot, spacecraft, and a racer. We begin by making a Sci-fi pistol, creating its simple shape, and adding details to it. Moving on, you’ll find modeling techniques for larger objects such as a spacecraft and take a look at how different techniques are needed for freestyle modeling.
After this, we’ll make the basic shapes for the robot and merge the meshes to create unified objects. We’ll assign materials and search the various options for freestyle rendering. We’ll discuss methods to build low-poly models, create a low-poly racer, and explain how they differ from the high poly models we created earlier.
By the end of this ebook, you will have mastered a workflow that you will be able to deploy to your own creations.
What you will learn
- Create models for freestyle use
- Overcome challenging modeling problems
- Reacquaint yourself with Blender’s modeling toolset
- Practice basic skills that are applicable to a range of modeling projects
- Get comfortable with the start-to-finish process to make any type of hard surface model
- Think ahead and plan your project out to considerably improve both quality and efficiency
- Know when and where to use numerous types of geometry—something that saves time in one instance will pose significant problems in another
- Make customized game models that can easily be exported to other formats. This is one of the most popular uses of Blender, and the results can be integrated into a game design!
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Blender 3D Incredible Machines in PDF. No access codes are included.