One of the best ebooks on the subject, Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases 8e (PDF), is one of the most widely used textbooks on business ethics today – and remains popular among college students because of its accessible style and lucid explanations of complex concepts and theories. While issues and cases have been updated extensively for the 8th Edition, the authors’ goals are consistent with previous older editions:
- to supply case studies of actual moral dilemmas faced by businesses and business people.
- to identify the moral issues involved in the management of specific problem areas in business;
- to impart the analytical and reasoning skills needed to apply ethical concepts to business decisions;
- to introduce the student to the ethical concepts that are relevant to resolving moral issues in business;
- to presents ideas without oversimplifying, while balancing ethical theory and managerial practice; and
- to provide an understanding of the technological, social, and natural environments within which moral issues in business arise.
P.S we also have Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases (8th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This product only includes Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases 8th edition PDF. No other resources or codes are bundled with this purchase.