For 60 years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021, 60th Edition, (PDF)—the flagship volume of the prominent Lange medical series—has been delivering the authoritative information students, clinicians and residents need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Featuring the latest clinical developments in all facets of medicine and complete emphasis on bedside clinical issues, this new edition offers completely the latest guidelines, reference, approved drugs, drug prices, and evidence-based coverage of over 1,000 diseases and disorders—all formatted to enable you to search the answers you need quickly and effortlessly.
This landmark guide includes inpatient and outpatient care, emphasizing the diagnostic tools related to daily practice, and revises all primary care topics, including obstetrics/gynecology, dermatology, ophthalmology, preventive medicine, psychiatry, geriatrics, and neurology. Now includes a “year in review” include highlighting what’s new in CMDT!
- Features essentials of diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Several quick-access drug treatment tables with indexed trade names
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms provide important information in an at-a-glance style
- Seven bonus chapters available online to all ebook purchasers, featuring expanded content and annual review of advancements in HIV treatment and critical information on emerging viral infections
P.S. Contact us if you want CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 60th Edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021, 60th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.