Customer Relationship Management Concepts and Technologies 3rd Edition (PDF) is a much-anticipated update of a bestselling ebook, including substantial revisions to bring its coverage up to date with the very latest in CRM practice. The PDF ebook introduces the concept of CRM, how and why it can be used, explains its benefits, the technologies that are deployed, and how to implement it, providing you with a guide to every aspect of Customer Relationship Management in your business or your studies.
Both theoretically sound and managerially relevant, the ebook draws on independent and academic research from a wide range of disciplines including HR, IS, project management, finance, strategy, and more. The authors’ Buttle and Maklan, clearly and without jargon, explain how CRM can be used throughout the customer life cycle stages of customer acquisition, retention, and development. The ebook is illustrated liberally with screenshots from CRM software applications and case illustrations of CRM in practice.
New To This Customer Relationship Management 3rd Edition:
- Full colour interior
- Updated instructor support materials online
- Brand new international case illustrations from many industry settings
- Substantial revisions throughout, including new content on:
- Social media and social CRM
- Big data and unstructured data
- Customer self-service technologies
- Marketing, sales, and service automation
- Recent advances in analytical CRM including next best action solutions
- Making the business case and realizing the benefits of investment in CRM
Ideal as a core etextbook by university students on Customer Relationship Management or related courses such as database marketing, relationship marketing, or key account management, the PDF ebook is also essential to industry professionals, managers involved in CRM programs, and those pursuing professional qualifications or accreditation in marketing, sales or service management.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Customer Relationship Management 3e in PDF. No access codes included.