What does it imply to say that one child is more brainy than another? What makes kids with the same parents have varied characters? Does it make any difference if we talk to babies although they can’t understand us? At what age are kids likely to become included in cyberbullying? Developmental Psychology, 2nd edition (PDF) offers a lively and clear coverage of the key topics and concepts needed by the British Psychological Society (BPS). The ebook takes a broadly topical organization addressing the cognitive and social strands of development, giving an intuitive pathway through the key topics, and a final section that emphasizes the clinical and applied aspects of the subject. This revised 2nd edition includes updated and expanded coverage of play, motor development, genetics, and research methods.
- Boxes labelled “Lifespan” show how growth continues after childhood.
- Cutting-edge boxes reveal scientific breakthroughs, new directions, and applications.
- Case studies give real-world examples of behaviour, bringing more abstract and complex concepts and ideas to life.
- Nature vs. Nurture interaction boxes elucidate the difficulties that surround this debate, emphasising its nuance and complexity.
- The research techniques boxes describe and evaluate existing or novel procedures, as well as their contribution to our understanding of a certain element of development.
‘Stop and think’ and ‘Review’ questions appear throughout the book and at the end of chapters to stimulate critical contemplation on a topic and to assist students in organising and revising their thinking in relation to homework and test requirements.
All Our Prices Are In US$
P.S. Contact us if you want Developmental Psychology, 2nd edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Developmental Psychology, 2nd edition in PDF. No access codes are included.