Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition (PDF) keeps you up to date in this very fast-changing field. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including clinical trials, new drugs, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a medical oncologist, a surgeon, and a radiation oncologist.
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, supportive oncology, palliative care, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience. “A must for every oncologist!”
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ONLY CANCER: PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF ONCOLOGY 11E PDF COPY. UPDATES OR ONLINE ACCESS CODES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS DISCOUNTED PURCHASE. The PDF is converted from Kindle version hence page numbers do not match the original physical book.