Financial Accounting and Reporting, 19th Edition, (PDF) offers a comprehensive outline of financial accounting and reporting, with the purpose of ensuring you are able to prepare and also significantly discuss IFRS compliant financial statements. With balanced coverage of theoretical principles and the latest practical application of current international standards, the authors offer essential knowledge for progressing your studies and career.
New to this 19th edition:
- Revised and refreshed exercises
- Chapter 18 ‘Leasing’ has been revised in reply to IAS 17 being superseded
- Fully updated coverage of IAS and IFRS including the latest IFRS 9, 15 and 16
- Chapter 30 ‘An introduction to digital financial reporting’ has been revised to discuss further developments in financial reporting on the internet
- Chapter 7 ‘Concepts – development of an international conceptual framework’ has been re-written following completion of the Conceptual Framework
- Chapter 31 ‘Corporate finance’ and Chapter 32 ‘Integrated reporting: sustainability, social and environmental’ have been revised to reflect the increased interest in and importance of integrated reporting
- Extensive references included at the end of chapters
- Illustrations taken from real-world international company reports and accounts
- Exercises of differing difficulty including questions from past examination papers of professional accounting bodies
P.S. Contact us if you want Financial Accounting and Reporting 19th Edition TestBank, or other instructor resources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Financial Accounting and Reporting 19e in PDF. No access codes are included