Frank Wood’s Business Accounting Volume 1, 14th edition, PDF, the world’s bestselling textbook on accounting and book-keeping, continues to provide an indispensable introduction for university students and professionals across the world.
Now celebrating more than 50 years in publication, the 14th edition has retained all the essence of what makes this the go-to etextbook for book-keeping and accounting, but has also undergone significant revisions and changes based on reviewer feedback. With the inclusion of brand new chapters such as ‘Maths for Accounting’, combined with the reorganisation of chapters, and revision of end-of-chapter questions, this ebook will provide all the support you will need for learning key accounting topics.
New to this Edition
· Accounting Today chapter
· Part 6 ‘Checks and Errors’
· Maths for Accounting chapter
· Incorporation of new end-of-chapter questions
For lecturers, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/wood for our suite of resources to accompany this textbook, or ask us if you want to purchase the test bank, solutions etc. including:
· A complete solutions guide
· PowerPoint slides for each chapter
· Seven online chapters for further reading
MyLab Accounting Frankwood (sold separately)
MyLab Accounting NOT included in this sale. Students, if MyLab Accounting is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab Accounting should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Join over 10 million university students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyLab Accounting, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. MyLab Accounting provides a personalised approach, with instant feedback and numerous additional resources to support your learning.
· A personalised study plan
· Limitless opportunities to practise
· Worked solutions showing you how to solve difficult problems
· Usable either following chapter-by-chapter structure or by learning objective
Use the power of MyLab Accounting to accelerate your learning. You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyLab Accounting:
· Is your lecturer using MyLab Accounting? Ask your lecturer for your course ID.
· Has an access card been included with the book? Check the inside back cover of the book.
· If you have a course ID but no access card, go to http://www.pearson.com/mylab/accounting to buy access.
Alan Sangster is Professor of Accounting at the University of Sussex and formerly at other universities in the UK, Brazil, and Australia.
Lewis Gordon is Lecturer in Accounting at the University of Liverpool, and has extensive experience of teaching financial accounting at undergraduate and professional levels.
Frank Wood formerly authored this text and he remains one of the best-selling authors of accounting textbooks.
P.S we also have Frank Wood’s Business Accounting Volume 1, 14th edition testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.