Anatomy textbooks just don’t get any better than Gray’s Anatomy for Students 3rd edition (in PDF), this completely revised medical etextbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your college anatomy courses, presenting everything in a visually appealing, easy-to-read format that facilitates study.
- Expedite the review of basic concepts from each chapter with Conceptual Overviews.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Source your review material quickly and easily thanks to a list of additional relevant study aids at the beginning of each chapter.
- Improve your comprehension of cranial nerves with help from a brand-new visual map summarizing cranial nerve distribution and function.
- Understand the practical applications of anatomical concepts through unique coverage of surface anatomy, correlative diagnostic images, and clinical case studies.
- Stay engaged in your current anatomy courses with many new “In the Clinic” boxes, which offer access to in-depth clinical discussions related to specific diseases or procedures.
- Obtain reliable, accessible coverage of everything you will learn in your contemporary anatomy classes with expert knowledge from a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience.
- Easily locate and remember specific structures. More than 1,000 innovative, original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with unrivaled clarity.
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards: Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences
“I particularly like the diagrams, which are clearly labeled, not cluttered, and helpfully coloured…this ebook is great. It is well-tailored to medical students, providing the anatomy information that we need to know. It gets a very big ‘thumbs up” — Medical Student, University of Oxford
“…explains anatomy in a way that is very easy to understand, but also puts the textbook in a clinical context along the way. The Interactive Surface Anatomy is very useful and well made ― a great example of how Student Consult (not included in the sale) can provide teaching tools that simplifies complex subjects in a way no ebook can.” — Medical Student, University of Copenhagen
P.S A newer version of Gray’s Anatomy for Students is also available now. See related ebooks below
Note: Only contains the PDF of the textbook. No online access is included with this purchase