Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th edition PDF – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th edition (PDF) featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD), this full-color and concise clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field of rheumatology backed by the scientific authority and rigor that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 24 chapters from more than 35 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, ward, exam/certification preparation, or the clinic.
- Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- High-yield board review questions make this textbook ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lesson joint, and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes
- Current, thorough coverage of important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017 & 2018!
P.S we also have Harrison’s Rheumatology 4th edition testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Harrisons Rheumatology 4e in PDF. No access codes included.