Introduction to Human Disease: Pathophysiology for Health Professionals, 7th Edition (PDF) provides a broad overview of the most important and common human diseases for medical students pursuing careers in the health professions. Comprehensive yet very accessible, it addresses the aspects of disease epidemiology, diagnosis, and the various treatment that are essential to any clinical practice.
Designed to facilitate easy learning, this essential reference features practice questions and learning objectives assessment and for review. Introduction to Human Disease: Pathophysiology for Health Professions, 7e, will help college students gain a solid foundation in disease pathology and medical terminology to help them throughout their medical education.
KEY AND NEW FEATURES OF INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN DISEASE 7TH EDITION:
- Updated and new Animations
- Improved Instructor Resources
- New art and photos of diseases
- New and updated clinical information, including specific and general treatments for diseases.
- Chapters have been condensed, reorganized, or split and expanded when necessary resulting in an improved and streamlined learning experience.
NOTE: This will only get you the Introduction to Human Disease 7th edition PDF eBook. No online codes or access comes with this discounted sale.