Acquire the Tools, Skills, and Techniques Needed to Warrant High Quality and Precision in the Design of Machined Parts!
Designed for fast access on the job, Machine Tools Handbook (PDF) describes in detail how to carry out basic and advanced machine tool functions and operations, offering a wealth of machine tool exercises to test and enhance the performance of machinists.
The graphs, tables, and formulas packed into this vital reference makes it a must-have for every machine and manufacturing workshop. Machine Tools Handbook features:
- Detailed graphs for gear design
- Comparative tables for machine tool drives
- Solved examples that illustrate and prove formulas
- Complete procedures for designing simple circuits for electrical automation
- Expert instructions on performing fundamental and advanced machine tool operations and functions
Inside This Hands-On Machine Tool Guide
- Tool Engineering
- Rectilinear Drives
- Machine Tool Elements
- Machine Tool Operation
- Dynamics of Machine Tools
- Machine Tool Drives and Mechanisms
- Drive Transmission and Manipulation
P.S. Contact us if you want Machine Tools Handbook TestBank or other instructor resources
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Machine Tools Handbook: Design and Operation in PDF. No access codes are included.