For more than a hundred years, Machinery’s Handbook 30th edition (PDF) has been one of the most popular reference work in metalworking, engineering, design and manufacturing facilities, and technical schools, colleges, and universities throughout the world. It is universally acknowledged as a comprehensive, extraordinarily authoritative, and practical tool, providing its users with the most fundamental and essential aspects of the sophisticated manufacturing practice. The 30th edition of the “Bible of the Metalworking Industries” contains major revisions of existing content, as well as a lot of new material on a variety of topics. It is the essential reference for manufacturing, mechanical, and industrial engineers, draftsmen, machinists, toolmakers, designers, engineering and technology students, and the serious home hobbyist.
New to the Toolbox Edition 30th Edition:
- New powder metallurgy section, including additive manufacturing.
- Expanded metrology section, including v-blocks and vernier, micrometer, and dial calipers.
- New fluid power section covering hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum theory and applications.
- Even more useful specs, including tap drill sizes for Unified threads, mesh and grit sizes, reaming allowances for drilling, rules for figuring tapers, and assembly with pins and studs.
- Recently added information on sheet metal and presses, keys and key-ways, taps and tapping, shaft alignment, helical coil screw thread inserts, miniature screws, metric screw threads, fluid mechanics, statistics, solid geometry, calculating hole coordinates and thread dimensions, and distinguishing between bolts and screws.
Plus + + +
- Updated standards.
- Expanded metric content.
- Many thoroughly renovated and reworked and sections throughout.
- Hundreds of new and thousands of refined and redone equations and illustrations.
- Comprehensive tables of contents at the beginning of each section and extensive indexing.
Additional ISBN’s: 978-0-8311-3092-3, 9780831130930, 9780831130961, 9780831130978
NOTE: This only includes Machinery’s Handbook Toolbox Edition 30e in PDF. No access codes included.