Prepare your nursing students for safe and effective maternity and pediatric nursing practice.
This updated 3rd Edition of Ricci, Kyle, and Carman’s unique combination ebook “Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 3rd Edition” helps college students develop an understanding of the health needs of children and women, and empowers them to guide women and their children toward higher levels of wellness throughout the life-cycle.
- New Bringing It All Together sections draw content from multiple chapters to develop nursing students’ skills in prioritizing, critical thinking, and clinical decision making.
- Updated Threaded Case Studies in every chapter gives nursing students an opportunity to apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- ew Cases begin at the end of each chapter and unfold online, providing extended opportunities for nursing students to connect learning to practice.
- Evidence-based Research boxes provide the latest information on best practices in nursing and inspire college students to implement EBR interventions.
- New! Concept Mastery Alerts improve nursing students’ understanding of potentially confusing topics as identified by Lippincott’s Adaptive Learning Powered by PrepU.
This leading content is also incorporated into Lippincott CoursePoint+, a dynamic learning solution that integrates this ebook’s curriculum, adaptive learning tools, real-time data reporting, virtual simulations, and the latest evidence-based practice content together into one powerful college student learning solution. Lippincott CoursePoint+ improves the nursing students’ critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills to prepare them for practice.