Full coverage of management and manufacturing in mechanical engineering – Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook, 4th Edition, Volume 3 Manufacturing and Management (PDF) provides a quick guide to specialized areas that engineers may encounter in their work, providing access to the basics of each and pointing toward trusted resources for further reading, if needed. The ebook’s accessible information offers examples, discussions and analyses of the topics covered, rather than the straight formulas, data, and calculations found in other handbooks. No single engineer can be a specialist in all areas that they are called upon to work in. It is a discipline that covers a broad range of topics that are used as the building blocks for specialized areas, including chemical, aerospace, nuclear, materials, electrical, and general engineering.
Unlike other handbooks, the Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook 4th edition goes beyond lists of data and formulas, providing examples and discussion of each topic to help you quickly understand how to get the outcomes you want. Volume 3, Manufacturing and Management, is your complete guide to manufacturing process technology and management of finances, people, and safety.
Inside this volume:
- 6 renowned chapters on manufacturing, widely regarded as a “handbook within the handbook”
- Exhaustive tables and charts illustrate sustainable technologies and financial and quality management
- Four all-new chapters, including coverage of environmentally conscious manufacturing and project management
This 3rd volume of Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook covers Manufacturing & Management, and provides accessible and in-depth access to the topics encountered regularly in the discipline: environmentally benign manufacturing, production processes and equipment, production planning, coatings and surface engineering, manufacturing systems evaluation, mechanical fasteners, seal technology, physical vapor deposition, nondestructive inspection, statistical quality control, intelligent control of material handling systems, and much more.
- Offers the option of being purchased as a 4-book set or as single books
- Presents the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline of Mechanical Engineering
- Comes in a subscription format through the Wiley Online Library and in electronic and other custom formats
- Focuses on the explanation and analysis of the concepts presented as opposed to a straight listing of formulas and data found in other handbooks
Engineers at all levels of government, industry, or private consulting practice will find Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook, Volume 3 an “off-the-shelf” reference they’ll turn to again and again.
NOTE: We have all 4 volumes for sale. Only the Mechanical Engineers’ Handbook 4th edition, 3rd volume PDF is included in this purchase. No access codes are included.