New Perspectives on XML, Comprehensive 3rd edition (PDF) has been updated to teach essentially the most current XML standards, this ebook makes use of real-world case studies and a practical, step-by-step method to teach XML.
- Provides cross-browser solutions to programming with the W3C document object model.
- Includes ten tutorials and five appendices – perfect for a semester-long introductory course on XML.
- Shows students how to work with several standard XML vocabularies, including XHTML, MathML, and RSS.
- Gives a thorough lesson on Schemas in Tutorial 4 including employing multiple schemas in large document structures.
- Covers XML syntax to create valid, well-formed documents and shows how to work with namespaces to create documents combining several XML vocabularies.
About the Authors
Mr. Patrick Carey obtained his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical research. He co-authored his first textbook on utilizing Exel as a statistical tool. At present, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored greater than 20 leading trade and academic texts for the software industry.
P.S we also have New Perspectives on XML, Comprehensive (3rd Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.