Since its first edition in 1988, this ebook has become the leading introductory textbook on clinical psychopathology. Now comprehensively revised and updated, Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind, 6th Edition, (PDF) is a priceless reference for psychiatrists of all levels together with clinical psychologists, allied mental health researchers, and professionals in this field.
- Now in 4 colour.
- Comprehensively updated.
- Adds key point summaries.
- New, bigger, more user-friendly format.
- Complimentary access to the e-book through ExpertConsult.
- Accessible and comprehensive overview of clinical psychopathology.
- Three new podcasts (consciousness, embodiment, shame, and guilt).
- Shows key principles of psychopathology with examples drawn from a wide range of sources
- Describes, defines, and clarifies the main symptoms and syndromes of mental illness encountered in clinical practice.
- Interactive question and answer sections for every chapter, to test your understanding and aid revision of essential areas.
- Extra online electronic resources include:
- Author podcasts (audio) to describe and clarify core topics.
- Patient interview scenarios examining key themes (videos with transcripts).
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Sims’ Symptoms in the Mind, 6th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.