The Globalization of World Politics, 8th Edition, (PDF) the bestselling introduction to international relations, provides the most comprehensive coverage of the global issues and key theories in world politics.
The 8th edition connects with contemporary global challenges, presenting a brand new chapter on Refugees and Forced Migration and revised coverage of decolonization to make sure the ebook continues to include those topics that will describe the key issues in IR into the future.
Tailored pedagogical features assist readers to evaluate crucial IR debates and apply theory and concepts to real world events. A fully revised Opposing Opinions feature facilitates critical and reflective debate on modern policy challenges, from decolonising universities to debates about migration and the state.
Renowned scholars in the field introduce readers to the history, structures, theory and key issues in IR, providing students with a perfect introduction and a constant guide throughout their studies. Lecturers and class students are further supported by massive online resources to encourage deeper engagement with content:
Student resources: (not included in this sale)
- Flashcard glossary to strengthen understanding of key terms
- Revision guide to merge understanding and revise important themes and terms
- Video podcasts from contributors assist students to engage with key issues and cases in IR
- IR theory in practice case studies helps students to apply theories to current and progressing global events
- Multiple choice questions for self-study help college students to strengthen their understanding of the key points of each chapter
- Assistance on how to analyze the Opposing Opinions feature, supporting students to engage in nuanced debate over main policy challenges
- International relations simulations motivate students to develop negotiation and problem solving skills by engaging with topical processes and events
- Interactive library of links to blogs, journal articles, and video content to expand students’ understanding of key topics and discover their research interests.
Instructor Resources: (not included in this sale)
- Case studies assist to contextualise and expand theoretical understanding
- Customisable PowerPoint slides assist to support effective teaching preparation
- Figures and tables from the ebook allow clear presentation of key data and support university students’ data analysis
- Test bank – entirely customisable assessment questions to test and reinforce students’ understanding of main concepts
- Question bank – a set of short answer and essay questions to encourage students’ critical reflection on core issues and themes within every chapter
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook The Globalization of World Politics, 8th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.