The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice, (PDF) is an up-to-date examination of advances in the areas fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice that includes interdisciplinary viewpoints from leading scholars and practitioners.
- Addresses developments in research, theory, and policy, as well as cultural changes and legal shifts
- Offers a present state of both fields, while also evaluating where they have been and describing where they should go in years to come
- Studies advances in the fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice with interdisciplinary standpoints from leading scholars and practitioners
- Comprises of summaries of juvenile justice trends from around the world, including the US, the Netherlands, China, Brazil, India, Russia and South Africa
- Includes central issues in the scholarly literature, like social learning theories, opportunity theories, criminal processing, labeling and deterrence, community-based sanctions and reentry, gangs and crime, victimization, and fear of crime
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook, The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice in PDF. No access codes are included.