Developed as both a textbook for the DNP curriculum and a practical resource for seasoned health professionals, Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Healthcare, 3rd Edition, (PDF) shows the importance of using an interprofessional approach to translating evidence into nursing and healthcare practice in both nonclinical and clinical environments. This latest Third edition shows the continuing evolution of translation frameworks by expanding the Methods and Process for Translation section and offering updated exemplars showing actual translation work in specialty practice, population health, and the healthcare delivery system. It includes important new information about legal and ethical issues, teamwork and building teams for translation and the institutional review process for quality improvement and research. Moreover, an unfolding case study on translation is threaded throughout the text.
Restructured for greater ease of use, the 3rd edition continues to deliver applicable theory and practical strategies to direct translation efforts and meet DNP core competency requirements. It includes a variety of relevant change-management theories and provides strategies for improving healthcare outcomes and quality and safety. It also talks about the use of evidence to improve nursing education, discusses how to lessen the divide between researchers and policy makers, and explains the interprofessional collaboration imperative for our complicated healthcare environment. Continuously woven throughout are themes of integration and application of knowledge into practice.
New To The 3rd Edition:
- Provides a new, more user-friendly format
- Fetures an entire new section, Enablers of Translation
- Provides expanded information on legal and ethical issues
- Expands the Methods and Process for Translation section
- Interlaces an unfolding case study on translation throughout the text
- Presents new chapter, Ethical Responsibilities of Translation of Evidence and Evaluation of Outcomes
- Offers updated exemplars illustrating translation work in population health, specialty practice, and the healthcare delivery system
- Provides a variety of relevant change-management theories
- Addresses the use of evidence to improve nursing education
- Delivers strategies for improving outcomes and quality and safety
- Debates how to reduce the divide between researchers and policy makers
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most computers or mobile devices
- Presents applicable theories and strategies that meet DNP core requirements
- Supplies extensive lists of web links, references, and other resources to improve learning
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Translation of Evidence Into Nursing and Healthcare 3e in PDF. No access codes are included.