Visual Anatomy and Physiology, 2nd Edition, (PDF) integrates a visual approach with a modular organization to provide an easy-to-use and time-efficient ebook that exclusively meets your needs—without losing the comprehensive coverage of A&P topics needed for jobs in nursing and other allied health professions. The latest 2nd Edition addresses difficult physiology topics with new and revised two-page modules and relevant new Coaching Activities in MasteringA&P ® (not included in this sale). New end-of-chapter study and practice materials contain a narrative Study Outline and comprehensive Chapter Review Questions. Section Reviews and Module Reviews, appearing throughout every chapter, give you extra tools for learning. In reply to the strong demand from A&P instructors, a brand-new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses the same visual approach and modular organization to help you excel in the lab.
This text offers a better teaching and learning experience by providing:
- Streamlined learning in the lab: The new Visual Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual uses a similar visual approach and modular organization to help you excel in the lab.
- Personalized learning with MasteringA&P: Become involved with new “tough topic” Coaching Activities and a broad range of other activity and question types—all automatically graded.
- Learning outcomes that firmly coordinate with teaching points: The clean one-to-one communication between the numbered chapter-opening Learning Outcomes and the numbered two-page modules provide you an easy learning path and teachers an easy vehicle for assessment.
- A visual approach and modular organization: The two-page modules flawlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complicated topics and processes with no page flipping. The inclusion of new content in select modules provides you a better understanding of physiology.
- Repeated practice: Review questions at the end of every module, section, and chapter to motivate and support practice. In the revised Second Edition, the Chapter Review contains a new comprehensive Study Outline and new traditional Chapter Review questions. You can continue practicing with MasteringA&P.
Additional ISBNs: 9780321973030, 0321973038, 9780321951533, 978-0321918949, 978-0133911978, 978-0321973030, 978-0321951533,
P.S. Contact us if you want Visual Anatomy & Physiology 2nd Edition, testbank, or any other instructor resources. A newer edition is also available. See related ebooks below
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Visual Anatomy & Physiology 2nd Edition, in PDF. No access codes are included.