Addressed as one of the best casebooks in legal education, Wills Trusts & Estates, 10th Edition, (Mobi/PDF) combines interesting cases, thoughtful analysis, images, notes and a clear organization for an excellent teaching tool.
Keeping the late Jesse Dukeminier’s blend of erudition, wit and playfulness, the 10th Edition uses cartoons, case documents, illustrations and photographs to offer visual commentary that augments the wide-ranging cases and other readings. Sidebars on relevant but exceptional persons, places, and events offer fascinating and thought-provoking context. This ebook is not only fun to read, but fun for lecturers to teach.
New to the Tenth Edition:
- Refreshed treatment, with revised case law, on undue influence
- Expanded and updated coverage of wealth and income inequality
- All new section on digital or electronic wills and the emerging case law that has begun to accept them
- Attention to statutory developments and new case law in will implementation and reformation of wills for mistake
- All new section on trust decanting, now known in 25 states, with focus to the breadth of statutory and case law treatments of decanting
- Revised coverage of same-sex marriage in light of Obergefell v. Hodges and refreshed treatment of inheritance rights for sharing unmarried partners
- Revised treatment of trust fiduciary law, including new case law and statutory developments on waiver of fiduciary duties, directed trusts, and trust investment law
- Revised and explained coverage of revocable trusts and other nonprobate transfers and the complex relationship of state wealth transfer law with federal pension law
- Updated treatment of creditor rights to beneficial interests in trust, with attention to choice-of-law rules and growing statutory acknowledgement of self-settled asset protection trusts
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook Wills Trusts & Estates 10e in the MOBI format. A converted PDF is available on request. No access codes are included.