Using clear explanations, a unique 3-part organization, full-color illustrations, and interactive exercises, Woelfel’s Dental Anatomy 9th edition (PDF) helps dental hygiene students understand the relationship of the teeth to one another and to the nerves, muscles, bones, and vessels associated with the teeth and face.
The PDF ebook’s detailed coverage of dental anatomy and terminology prepares dental students for success on national board exams, while up-to-date information on the application of tooth morphology to dental practice prepares them for success in their future careers and life.
Updated throughout with the latest scientific and technological advances, the 9th Edition features new tooth identification labeling exercises, expanded content, additional board-style learning exercises, and a substantially updated full-color design and art program.
New to this Ninth edition:
- A New Glossary of Key Terms appears at the end of the ebook for easy reference.
- New content addresses specific topics now included on national board exams, such as dental anomalies and paranasal sinuses.
- Additional board-style Learning Exercises in Chapters 2 -5 address the tooth identification and universal numbering system to better prepare students to pass board exams.
- A substantially updated art and design program introduce “red dot” markers for tooth identification and new color photos that better illustrate specific characteristics or traits of the tooth.
- Revised chapters that reflect the latest scientific and technological advances in Operative Dentistry, Periodontology, Endodontics, and Forensic Dentistry have been updated by faculty with specialties in each area.
- New Tooth Identification Labeling Exercises, featuring over eighty step-by-step questions that cover the decisions required to identify a tooth, ask students to identify tooth anatomy (mesial, facial size, type, class, arch, and universal number).
NOTE: Only contains the PDF of Woelfels Dental Anatomy 9e. No online access codes included